The Second Release Candidate of Tiny Core v3.8 is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates
* New icons for AppBrowser and AppsAudit.
* Updated mnttool - added a refresh button.
* Updated AppsBrowser - clear Search&Provides field upon results.
* Updated Wallpaper - Improved GUI. Now with a single window.
* Updated AppsAudit - updated error reporting and now reports stale extensions.
* Updated tce-load - now allows re-downloading non-installed extensions to better handle download failures.
* Updated tce-setup & tce-load to ensure busybox calls thus avoiding conflicts with gnu utilities.
* Updated rc.shutdown - removed sleep to improve shutdown speed.rc2
* Updated AppsAudit - md5 function slowness corrected.
* Updated wbarconf - support for no initial .wbar
* Updated busybox - 1.18.5 new depmod applet and audit of required applets.
* Updated search.sh - improved searching by title results and support for fat file-system.
* Updated provides.sh - support for fat file-system.
* Updated tce-setup, tce-load, and loadpack.sh - alias for new depmod applet.
* Updated .profile - new user login sudo issue resolved.
* Removed remnant .wbar from /etc/skel
* Updated AppBrowser & AppsAudit icons - slightly larger
Note: depmod has been moved to extensions, gnu depmod may be required by certain extensions, e.g., alsa.