Team Tiny Core is pleased to announce the release of Micro Core 3.7http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release/
* New multicore.iso Both Tiny Core & Micro Core Installation and Network Tools Edition.
* New added kernel module for NTFS to base, allows read access to NTFS partition.
* Updated rebuildfstab now supports NTFS-3g for ntfs-3g extension, allows read-write access.
* Updated tc-functions to better handle tcvd virtual disk.
* Updated tce-load, rc.shutdown, and tce-removed to support named (alternate) onboot.lst.
* Updated iso images to add shortcut label tc and adjusted F2,F3,F4 screens.
* Added getKeyEventDevice to tc-functions (future use in the works).
* Improved system integrity with pause when certain unsupported file types are specified during boot, home/opt/tce.
Also new are the following extensions for micorcore:
See Tiny Core announcement for changes to the above extensions:http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=10071.0
Note: Files that have changed and are likely in your backup:
.profile FILEMGR environment variable. Was defaulted to fluff. You should change to the file manager
of your choice. This is used when mount tool mounts a drive and will attempt to call FILEMGR.
Also new are updated starter packs, install.gz, network.gz, and grub4dos.gz.